12/09/2012

appetiser

Hi everyone! My name is Thor Cortez, I'm 18 years old and just about to finish high school. More about myself, I love everything artsy... mind you, I like sport and other non-art related things, but what I love about the arts is how you are able to express yourself through them, and in a way, share yourself with other people. So corny huh?

I love music: The Script, James Morrison, etc.
I love drama: Catherine Zeta-Jones is my fav!
I am also an amateur designer... after all, I want to study Advertising/Media in Uni.

Here is a video of me during a Showcase Concert at school:
Cute huh? No.

Anyway... that's all I'm saying about me, after all the name of the blog is "soulchow" for a reason right? That's because everything on here will be food for thought, dessert for the mind as I like to call it. Keep your minds sharp!
"The sharp thorn often produces delicate roses" -Ovid

No comments:

Post a Comment